Last updated [Feb 1, 2022]
Definition: “Aura Fury Content” refers to the Aura Fury Websites, Content We Place on Social Media, Content We Place on Discord, Videos, Presentations, Game Servers, and Cloud Backups.
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when using Aura Fury Content when you choose to participate in various activities related to Aura Fury Content, such as online chat and message boards. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of Aura Fury Content.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access Aura Fury Content, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing Aura Fury Content.
Data From Social Networks
User information from social networking sites, such as [Apple’s Game Center, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter], including your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks.
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
Community Connections Ban List
Aura Fury reserves the right to report members who break the community rules or the terms and conditions and are deemed a problem for servers in general can have their in-game names, discord username, and reason for ban reported to Community Connections, another community owned and run by Aura Fury. Owners of other communities and servers will be able to see the in-game name, discord name of the individual who broke the Aura Fury user agreement and/or community rules along with the reason they were banned from Aura Fury servers or any other Aura Fury service. The email and any demographic information we have will still be kept private.
Data from Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
Mobile Aura Fury Content
If you connect using our mobile application:
- Geo-Location Information. We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s [Bluetooth, calendar, camera, contacts, microphone, reminders, sensors, SMS messages, social media accounts, storage,] and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Device Data. We may collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via Aura Fury Content to:
- Administer game servers at no cost to you
- Administer E-sport Events
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Build a better understanding of what resources we can provide you in Aura Fury Content
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site [and our mobile application] to you.
- Email you regarding your account, donation or order.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Fulfill and manage donations, purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site [and our mobile application].
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to Aura Fury Content more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of Aura Fury Content
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience Aura Fury Content
- Notify you of updates to Aura Fury Content
- Offer new products, services, [mobile applications,] and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of Aura Fury Content
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Solicit support Aura Fury Content
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Aura Fury will not sell your information for financial gain. We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Interactions with Other Users
If you interact with other users of Aura Fury Content, those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, following blogs. Users on discord and our forums may be able to send you private messages using those methods if you settings are active in your personal settings.
When you post comments, contributions or other content to Aura Fury Content, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside of Aura Fury Content in perpetuity. Pictures shared by you in our Aura Fury Content may be used to create more Aura Fury Content or be shared with our partners and content creators.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit Aura Fury Content. These companies may use information about your visits to Aura Fury Content and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
[Social Media Contacts
If you connect to the Site [or our mobile application] through a social network, your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity.]
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Sale or Bankruptcy
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
CONTENT CREATION ON AURA FURY GAME SERVERS, ESPORTS, GAME EVENTS, AND GATHERINGS AND CONSENT TO BE RECORDED AND PUBLISHED
Many content creators who record for their individual Youtube channel, twitch channel and other social media are recording during games. If you choose to join game servers, E-sports teams, game events or gatherings of Aura Fury you consent to be recorded and published by these content creators. Aura Fury does not control what these content creators publish. Anything you say in discord voice chat, other voice chat software, in text chat, actions taken in games, your in game or discord username can be published and/or currently live on the internet. Take care in what you say and do while taking part in game servers, E-sports teams, game events or gatherings of Aura Fury. Your use of these services are your consent to be published and recorded. If you do not want to be recorded and published, do not use these services.
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Aura Fury does not send emails often.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Aura Fury website, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on our Aura Fury website. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on our Aura Fury website, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
202 Peach Ln.
Jones Creek, TX 77541