Rules for across the entire community and all servers:
- Be respectful of other members, be kind and civil, follow the discord community guidelines: https://discord.com/guidelines
- No Nudity
- No Spam
- Do not advertise other groups/servers in forums, on servers, or in discord
- Do not post personal information that would give away your location in the forums
- Report rule breaking to the admin staff, do not publicly accuse players, even in general
- Report Issues/Bugs about mods and games to Aura Fury Admins first, not mod creators/game devs (Issue could be specific to us)
- Zero Tolerance for griefing
- Build with significant distance from other player bases, you should not be able to see their base within max view distance on the server (except when you have permission)
- No stealing (even if they have a lot of an item and would never know)
- Do not bother other player's animals without permission
- Do not leave large amounts of running water (out in the world or for automatization)
- Do not use other players' power/machines without permission
- Do not beg for free items or to be made part of other player teams
- Please refrain from giving out free items to new players beyond very basic items, instead encourage trading
- Be respectful of player bases and do not mine veins directly around or below their base
Minecraft Server Rules
- No Buildcraft Quarries over water
- Remove all lavafalls created in nether from pumping
- No more than 10 of the same animal in one area
- Do not connect Alvearies directly to each other with item pipes/conduit/Me Cable (BC Pipes are ok)
- All automatic systems must have an automatic cutoff (preferred) or voiding of excess items. Overflows may not drop items into the world
- Max of 27 chunks loaded via loaders per individual playing on there own
- Teams get 27 chunks loaded + 9 for each teammate
- Each team is allowed to claim one vein that is not being actively mined (this does not include veins at a player base
Vintage Story Server Rules
- Do not destroy the roads or take the lanterns/lighting/Berry Bushes beside them
- Animals are capped at 15 Chickens, 15 Cows, 15 Sheep, and 15 Pigs per team/base
- Do not use or take items from player unclaimed areas even if they are abandoned
- Do not build roads in the sky
- Support bridges that you make
Ark Server Rules
- No building inside/near artifact caves or locations. No blocking access to them. If you do not know which caves artifact caves are, ask an admin in-game or post in Discord.
- No building/blocking entrances inside/near bee cave in ISO.
- No building/blocking of Aberration Zone entrances in Valguero.
- No spamming of pillars/foundations near beach spawn locations to prevent new players from building.
- No meshing. Some terrain will not line up with the world border and can be walked into without any meshing methods. These areas are not considered meshing and are allowed as there are several in ISO.
- Tribes/players caught bullying other players (caging or keeping prisoner indefinitely) is punishable either by wipe or ban (case by case basis).
- Any exploit abuse will be stopped and/or be punishable by wipe or ban (case by case basis).
- Each tribe can build up to 3 bases per map.
- Keep tribe names the same across the cluster.
Overwatch and FPS
- Be respectful of the opponents and practice good sportsmanship
- Please stay to the end of a match whenever possible
- Please be versatile in your roles in the group so that everyone gets a chance
Content Creation on Aura Fury
- All our servers have youtubers and streamers on them that can be recording at any time. By joining our community, you consent to being recorded in our community.
- Our streamers will be respectful of all members, Aura Fury, and content created by Aura Fury members.
- Do not use the Aura Fury name in conjunction with pushing political policies, parties, candidates, or endorsing companies and products
- Make it clear donations go to you and are not intended for Aura Fury when using Aura Fury’s name
- Mute your mic in discord when in game
- Do not use any forms of communication with current players outside of what is in Phasmophobia when you are dead
- Must be willing to accept constructive criticism
- Only give constructive criticism and complements
- Team composition needs to be versatile in match/adjusting is going to be required at times. You will need to be willing to be flexible
- Go in with an open mind on rank, keep your expectations realistic. We are playing with a mixed group of skill levels
- There is a higher expectation of sportsmanship for Aura Fury competitive games
- Schedules will be decided ahead of time, if you cannot make it you need to say so well in advance so we can fill your role
- Match/Play review time will be required for the team
- Focus on what you can improve yourself
- Practice just as much on your own as you do with the team